Uncensored political debate – think Question Time but with no shackles.
Think Question Time but with no shackles and completely uncensored debating.
Since the announcement hit the headlines that Britain is to leave the EU – we will get there, eventually – Britain is more divided than ever. How do we restore our faith in our government, politicians, neighbours or even our family? The answer is simple – a conversation.
Hosting this refreshing and initiative programme is Femi. Femi is a force to be reckoned with; you’ve probably seen him arguing with Nigel Farage, debating on Twitter till the early hours or having a cup of tea with his opposition. Femi will be fact checking news stories, picking apart complicated jargon and hosting an open space to have a frank and honest discussion about the issues young people face.
The most integral part of the show is to encourage passionate and challenging discussions. We’re giving a voice to the voiceless and addressing the issues that really matter. Topics and themes will be supported by the views of politicians, journalists, upcoming integral voices, online personalities and of course the public.
- Nimco Ali, Shaun Bailey, Justin Finlayson & more
- Faiza Shaheen, Clive Lewis & Shahmir Sanni
- Jolyon Rubinstein, Lord Adonis, James Ball & more
- Sophie Walker, Stephen Canning & more
- Jermain Jackman, Ken Cheng & more
- Andre Walker, Elisabeth Braw of RUSI & more
- Mike Galsworthy, Ria Bernard & more
- Matthew Todd, Natalie Bennett & more
- George Aylett, Tom Copley & more
- Hannah Witton, Yassmin Abel-Magied & more
- Desiree Burch, Nish Kumar & more
- Norman Lamb MP, THTC Clothing & more
- Jolyon Rubinstein, Heydon Prowse & more
- Seb Dance, Nimco Ali & more
- Drillminister, Benjamin Butterworth & Siobhan Benita