Are those rumours of a Friends reunion ever going to be put out?
The answer is no, or at least not until one of them dies.
The rumours have once again come to life with Lisa Kudrow, who played Pheobe Buffay, revealing that all six of the cast recently met up for a private dinner.
And that’s how we think it should stay.
Here’s 10 reasons why a Friends reunion would be the worst thing going…
1. They are old now.
2. Central Perk hass probably been replaced by a Starbucks.
So that means Gunther would probably have been made redundant and there’d be no more improv piano playing.
3. Do we really want to see where they are?
In a realistic situation, Chandler and Monica would be divorced, Ross and Rachel would be having affairs not even caring they’re not on a break, Joey would be a failed actor turned drug addict and Pheobe would be being investigated by social services for raising her kids like her rat babies.
4. It was so 90s the millennials would ruin it.
They couldn’t bring back this style.
5. Ross would probably be even more of a dickhead in old age.
6. Chandlers dance would officially be dad dancing.
7. Who would play Monica?
Courtney Cox’ face seems to have melted so they’d need to find someone who looks more like Monica.
8. They probably only talk on WhatsApp group chat now.
How many times do you think they’ve kicked Ross out?
9. They have kids now.
The whole premise of 20-somethings figuring their lives out would be lost.