Explore anything and everything (and we mean everything) to do with dating and relationships.
My new favourite show!!I wish I was a yummy mummy
This show is hilarious. Love Pete from the Essex show and he's so good here with Cici. Perfect to listen to with a glass of wine, or two.
Great pairingEllie Smith
Cici and Pete are such a power couple! They are so funny and they are both great interviewers. Can't wait to hear more of this show.
Explore anything and everything (and we mean everything) to do with dating and relationships. Whether you’re a player, a romantic or a lost cause, TOWIE’s Pete Wicks and First Dates’ Cici Coleman will help you navigate the maze of modern dating.
If you have some amazing (or dreadful) dating stories you’d like to share or are after Pete and Cici’s advice, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ep 23: Maintaining the spark
- Ep 22: Stephen Bailey – Rejection
- Ep 21: Jess Impiazzi – Getting back out there
- Ep 20: Expectations
- Ep 19: Mario Falcone – Changing your reputation
- Ep 18: Cheryl Hole – Work/home life balance
- Ep 17: Learning Disability Week
- Ep 16: Jack Guinness – Acceptance
- Ep 15: David Marc – First dates
- Ep 14: Yuri Tolochko – Fantasies
- Ep 13: Verona Rose – Secret crushes
- Ep 12: Calum Best – Mental Health Awareness Week
- Ep 11: Vicky Pattison – Dating deal breakers
- Ep 10: Grace Campbell – Shame
- Ep 9: Emily Syphas – Sober dating
- Ep 8: DJ Fat Tony – Self-sabotage
- Ep 7: Anna Williamson – First impressions
- Ep 6: Russell Kane – Love at first sight
- Ep 5: Neil Jones – Workplace relationships
- Ep 4: Guvna B – Toxic masculinity
- Ep 3: Sinitta – Being single
- Ep 2: Lucy Spraggan – Self-love
- Ep 1: Myles Stephenson – Jealousy