FUBAR Radio is unlike any other in the UK. We’re not regulated by the industry watchdog, so we’re afforded a lot more freedom in what we can create. Imagine post watershed TV on the radio and you get the idea. We don’t carry commercial breaks either. We do play music but when we do, it’s unedited and heard in the same way that you download it. What’s not to like!
We make programming with some of the most talented, outspoken and refreshing entertainers in the country. We’re proud of our ability to create programming in comedy, current affairs, music and sport, that cannot be heard anywhere else on UK radio.
Our programming includes content from Nick Helm, Marcel Somerville, Bobby Norris, Mikill Pane and many more.
You’ll be working with our production and social media team, taking an active role in day to day activities.
You’ll be provided training in radio and video production.
The below is preferred but not required as you will be trained in all areas of production:
- Creative and confident, with an understanding of the role that social media plays in promoting programming
- Capable of identifying the editorial highlights of our programming and then editing the same into short punchy packages
- Some experience of audio editing
- Presentable and professional manner
- Interest in current affairs and trending issues that can be incorporated into programming
- Possess the ability to formulate editorial suggestions, presented to producers in a professional and concise manner
The role is based at our offices in Islington, London.
To apply for this role please send a covering email and your CV to email@example.com
In your covering email, please use a few lines to highlight why you think this role is an opportunity for you and how you believe your experience to date is suitable for the requirements listed. Please feel free to attach or provide links to any supporting projects / work that you think reflects your skills or experience.