We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms of business and any other documents referred to therein or in these terms) set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://fubarradio.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
If we ask you to provide specific and identifiable information whilst using this website, it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We take appropriate measures to ensure that any data collected or held in accordance with this policy is handled and stored securely. We have an appointed Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is ultimately responsible for ensuring your data is handled in accordance with this policy and the law. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and where appropriate, we will notify you via email. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on 24th May 2018.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Fubar Radio Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05691354 and have our registered office at 34 High Street, Aldridge, Walsall, West Midlands, England, WS9 8LZ.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site http://fubarradio.com or within our mobile application (our sites) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our sites, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our sites, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, Facebook, Twitter Address and Website URL.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our sites we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Device information: we may collect information about the mobile phone or handheld device (Device) or any computer you may use to download or stream a copy of our mobile application onto your Device, including, where available, the Device’s or computer’s unique Device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the Device’s telephone number, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may associate Device information with other information we hold about your and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined;
- location information: when you use one of our location-enabled services on a Device, we may collect and process information about your actual location;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
In order to comply with your fair information obligation and to ensure that the user’s consent to any processing activities is “informed”, information should be provided about the types of data which the site will process. If not already listed, please describe any other types of information that will be collected here.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about services similar to our existing services. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to ensure that content from our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our sites about services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
How we secure and store your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. As we process personal data and sensitive data, we have taken adequate measures to ensure the safeguarding of your data as much as possible.
We use SSL/TLS encrypted connections for any payment transactions or when you use our website(s) to enter your information (your web browser will usually show these as secure in the URL bar). We recommend you use an adequate firewall and antivirus software where necessary. If your browser gives you a warning that the connection is unsecure, contact us either by phone or email (email@example.com). However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as wholly secure and whilst we will do everything in our power to protect your information we cannot guarantee the security.
Your data is encrypted on our server whilst being processed, then sent over an encrypted connection and stored securely on an encrypted platform.
We keep your personal information only as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and to meet regulatory or legislative requirements.
Personal information will be securely disposed of when it is no longer required, in accordance with our Data Retention and Disposal Schedule. The information that we collect may be stored outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) by third parties (such as Google Analytics), but where they are, we will undertake an assessment of safeguards in place). If we work with third parties in countries outside the EU we ensure these are countries that the European Commission has confirmed have an adequate level of protection for personal information, or the organisation receiving the personal data has provided adequate safeguards.In limited circumstances data may be accessed outside of the EEA i.e. by employees when they travel. In these circumstances we ensure there are appropriate information security measures in place to safeguard your information.
As set out under the General Data Protection Regulations, you have rights under certain circumstances with regards to your data. This includes the rights to:
- the purposes of the processing;
- The right to be informed – You can request that we provide ‘fair processing information’, typically through this privacy notice;
- The right of access – You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you using the contact details found on the end of this policy;
- The right to rectification – The accuracy of your personal information is important to us. You have the right to ask us to update or correct your personal information;
- The right to erasure – You may request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing;
- The right to object – You may object to the processing of your data based on legitimate interests;
- The right to restrict processing – You have a right to request we ‘block’ or suppress processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability – You may request to obtain and reuse your data; and
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
To find out more information regarding these rights you can visit the ICO’s website and read about Individual Rights:
Should you wish to exercise any of the rights above, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), telephone or post.
In accordance with the law, you will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or exercise any of the other rights (however, we reserve the right to charge reasonable fee for this if requests are excessive or repetitive).
In order to access your personal data, we may require some specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your rights to access such data. This is to ensure your data is not disclosed to a third party who has no rights to receive your data.
We will try to response to all information requests within 30 days, however, if you have made multiple requests or particularly complex requests, it may take longer and we will inform you of this and keep you updated.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Links to other websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.